[ZOO-PSC] [ZOO-Discuss] Fwd: Re: ZOO-Discuss ML was down

Gérald Fenoy gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr
Fri Jun 8 00:52:40 PDT 2012

Thanks a lot,
now we get the quorum.

Please Frank let us know how we can help and what we have to provide to migrate both
ZOO-Discuss and ZOO-PSC mailing list on the OSGeo infrastructure.

I guess that some updates have to be made by Jeff also for the nabble link.

Hope to hear back from you and we can move forward on this topic soon to solve the issues faced.

Best regards,

Gérald Fenoy
gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr