[ZOO-PSC] Trevor Clarke as official ZOO-Project developper

Gérald Fenoy gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr
Fri Oct 5 05:12:12 PDT 2012

Dear PSC,
I would like to request for a vote to add Travor Clarke as an official developer of the ZOO-Project.

He provided good quality patch adding a minimal Python ZOO-API providing convenient function to update the status of a running ZOO-Service.

After discussing with him he spoke about some work he is doing with ZOO-Project, such as integrating Opticks as a ZOO-Service language, which looks really interesting. I've asked him if he may be interested in becoming ZOO-Project developer and he answered yes, so I would like you to confirm that we can add him as a developer.

I personally think that he can be an asset for the project so my vault is +1

Waiting for your reply,
Best regards,

Gérald Fenoy
gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr