[ZOO-PSC] Next PSC meeting scheduled for October 10th 2012 22:00UTC

Venkatesh Raghavan raghavan at media.osaka-cu.ac.jp
Wed Oct 10 20:12:17 PDT 2012

Markus, Jeff and all,

Sorry the meeting was not held as per the tentative schedule
agreed in the September PSC meeting.
We had decided [1] that we will schedule meetings on
3rd Wednesday on the month at 13:00 UTC on odd months
and 22:00 UTC even months. In light of that the October 2012
meeting would fall on

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?year=2012&month=10&day=17&hour=22&min=0&sec=0

If we decide to have the meeting on the above date, I can updated the
meeting page at
http://www.zoo-project.org/trac/wiki/PSC/meetings/PSCMeet18

I will be on road on 17th Oct 22:00 UTC and will not be able to attend
the meeting.

The other option would be to cancel the Oct meeting and have the meeting
in Nov 2012 at
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?year=2012&month=11&day=21&hour=13:00&min=0&sec=0

Best

Venka