[ZOO-PSC] Meeting tomorrow?

Gérald Fenoy gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr
Thu Feb 21 04:10:48 PST 2013

Hello Markus,
So nice to hear from you.

I cannot imagine I may miss a second time a PSC meeting and moreover one I fixed myself. I do appologize for making you waiting on IRC for the meeting.

When I fixed it I thought I may let you know about new release but as you may notice we are still fighting with small details and specific support which are still failing lamentably....

I hope to come with better news next time soon.

Best regards,

Gérald Fenoy
gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr