[ZOO-PSC] ZOO-Project Committer Guildlines

Fenoy Gerald gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr
Wed Jul 10 01:32:45 PDT 2013

Dear ZOO-Project PSC,
don't be afraid about the subject of this email, there is no plan to force you directly to contribute any code to the project :)

On July 2d, I published a ZOO-Project Committer Guildlines and I would like to invite you to read and to adopt or amend this document.

Sorry for not asking this before, in fact I suppose it should be made before asking developers to agree on it.

Anyway, I wish we can adopt this document as-is.

Obviously I'm +1 for adopting this document.

Waiting for your answers,
Best regards,

Gérald Fenoy
ZOO-Project PSC Chair