[ZOO-PSC] On the road to ZOO-Project 1.3.0: the first release candidate available.

nicolas bozon nicolas.bozon at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 09:03:46 PDT 2013

Hi PSC,

Thank you Gérald and congratulations for this good update !
Thank you ZOO-PSC for helping the ZOO-Tribe making this 1.3.0 happen since
the begining.
I believe the last code-sprints and workshops, bug reports and
contributions from ZOO-Tribe, added to Gérald's debuging and packaging
efforts were of great help for this.

Please test it and shout if you find bugs !

Best,

Nick

PS: Side note, if it's not already done, i warmly invite all PSC members to
follow the ZOO-Project twitter here:
https://twitter.com/ZOO_Project