[ZOO-PSC] ZOO project in GSoC 2013?

nicolas bozon nicolas.bozon at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 01:00:58 PDT 2013

Hello Anne !

I'm fine thank you ! What about you ?

Sorry for my late reply.

I'm forwarding your email to the ZOO-Project PSC. It's in french but i'm
pretty sure the other ZOO-Monkeys can understand !

I think some of the PSC members can probably suggest suitable students for
a ZOO GSoC (there are several topics that could be tackled i think)

I'm very +1 with your idea.

What do you think PSC ?

Best,

Nick