[ZOO-PSC] "ZOO-project Quick Start"

Venkatesh Raghavan raghavan at media.osaka-cu.ac.jp
Mon Aug 11 23:39:14 PDT 2014

Hayashi-san,

ZOO-Project quick start uses WFS layer supplied by Geoserver.
That is the reason that we need to start Geoserver before starting
ZOO from the "Web Services" folder on desktop or from the "Web Services"
sub-menu from the "Geospatial" menu.

"|osgeolive-appmenupath-zoo-project|" is correct in
zoo-peoject_quickstart.rst
as it shows the correct path to Geoserver (Geospatial ‣ Web Services ‣
GeoServer ‣ Start GeoServer)
in zoo-project?quickstart.html.

I am using OSGeo-Live-7.9 and it shows the old zoo-discuss mailing list
address.
Hope it is corrected to zoo-discuss at lists.osgeo.org in the new version
that you are
testing.