[ZOO-PSC] New knowledge partner

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Fri Dec 12 19:22:25 PST 2014

Hello ZOO PSC,

On the excellent advice of Nick, as I visited Naresuan University
(Phitsanulok, Thailand) yesterday to give a fullday workshop, at lunch I
met with the Dean of Bomp's faculty and we discussed their university
becoming a knowledge partner for the ZOO-Project.  They are very
interested and are honored of this idea.  I will be following up with
the meeting attendees about this next week, and will involve the PSC in
the emails of course.

PS. the MapServer workshop was so fun, by far the largest/most attendees
in any workshop that I've given....this group pic is just the attendees!

Yours,

-jeff