[ZOO-PSC] [Zoo-discuss] ZOO translation reloaded >> mainly done in French

Fenoy Gerald gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr
Wed Feb 12 07:16:10 PST 2014

Hi Thomas,
thanks a lo for your work and for this support.

Your ideas and proposals are really interesting to me and the translation support is obviously something requested so obviously any support for gathering efforts in one place can be great thing (I hope that Istvan hear me). Note that I’m not aware in details about those technologies but I agree that this should be discussed by PSC.

I would like to separate two distincts terms PSC dans Developpers, those last get SVN access, it is not mandatory for the PSC member to have SVN access.

I cced the PSC mailing list to let them know about your proposals and about the opened discussion.

Thanks again and hope to hear from other contributors.

Best regards