[ZOO-PSC] PSC Meeting in July 2014

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Sat Jun 28 02:32:46 PDT 2014

Hi Venka,

I am also a member of the PSC and will be at the event, I guess I am
easy to forget :)

I think face to face meetings are great, and I am a +1

Note that I think that day is also potentially reserved for a code
sprint, but a ZOO PSC meeting fits nicely into a sprint as well (as
often in sprints getting together is more important than writing code).

PS. congrats on your upcoming MapMint Open release - it is a huge
massive long-term commitment to maintain an Open Source project, and
should never be taken lightly.

See you all soon,

-jeff