[ZOO-PSC] About ZOO-Tribe meeting during FOSS4G-2014

Venkatesh Raghavan raghavan at media.osaka-cu.ac.jp
Wed Nov 12 07:07:56 PST 2014

Dear All,

Most of the PSC members (except Markus and Angelos) will have a chance
to meet during FOSS4G-Asia. Can we schedule a short PSC meeting
on the evening of 4 Dec 2015 either at the venue (after the conference
is over) or at the hotel?

5th Dec is Code Sprint day, can we plan a ZOO, MapMint code sprint,
other projects too? Venue is the same as the conference and rooms
have already been reserved.

My flight to Vietnam is at 19:50 on 5 Dec., so I can be at the code sprint
till 15:00.

Best

Venka