[ZOO-PSC] About ZOO-Tribe meeting during FOSS4G-2014

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Fri Nov 14 04:49:51 PST 2014

+1 for PSC meeting on 4 Dec

+1 for Code Sprint

Venka also pointed out to me that there is an important meeting in the
program for the morning of the 5th at AIT, from 11:00 to 12:00, giving
advice to the Indonesian gov'mt:
http://www.foss4g-asia.org/2014/keynote/indonesian-gis-meeting/

See you soon family!

PS. don't forget everyone, about the 'FOSS4G house rule' (first
implemented in Bremen), where everyone must bring a bottle of alcohol
from their home country to share.  This rule now applies to everyone
staying at the Amari hotel!!!! :)

-jeff