[ZOO-PSC] Knut Landmark as a new ZOO-Project developer

Daniel Kastl daniel at georepublic.de
Thu Oct 16 05:13:22 PDT 2014

On Thu, Oct 16, 2014 at 9:04 PM, Jeff McKenna <jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
> wrote:

> +1
>
> I couldn't find much on Knut.  Could he make an OSGeo wiki page about
> himself quickly?  I find these pages are very helpful when introducing or
> nominating someone to our community.

I agree with Jeff.
And my first thought was to check the repository for reported issues and
pull requests, and what else you can find out about developers on ... well,
then I realized, that Zoo-Project isn't on Github ;-)

I think Github (while a commercial company) really makes projects
transparent and easy to see what's going on.

Well, because I don't know Knut, I give a
+0

Daniel

--
Georepublic UG & Georepublic Japan