[ZOO-PSC] Fwd: [SoC] GSoC 2015 JGrasstools MODFLOW and Zoo-WPS ideas

Fenoy Gerald gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr
Wed Feb 25 06:18:21 PST 2015

Hi Jeff,
thanks a lot for sharing this information, I was only aware about the idea’s publication [1].

It would be great for the ZOO-Project to have this idea accepted as an OSGeo GSoC project.

Best regards,

[1] https://github.com/moovida/jgrasstools/wiki/Google-Summer-of-Code-Ideas-2015#zoo-project-powered-jgrasstools