[ZOO-PSC] New Web Site review

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Tue Nov 3 05:14:41 PST 2015

Hi Gérald, Nick, all,

Huge complements from me on a great new website for the ZOO-Project.

Some comments from me:

- I would like to see small thumbnail images for each person listed on
the "ZOO Tribe" page (PSC members and developers) We are people,
ZOO-Project was made and maintained by real people, so give them a face
(is my logic).

- also, the space in the url "/ZOO Tribe" can cause nasty issues, I
believe you should remove that space (and any spaces in your filenames)

- what about creating a "ZOO-inside" marketing page, with custom made
logos that help show others that they're using ZOO-Project (example
page: http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2016_Marketing)  Might be fun to
even print a few stickers of "ZOO inside" to pass out at FOSS4G events,
to stick on our laptops.  Ah I see you have a "ZOO Identity" page (no
space!!!!), maybe add a few fun logos of "ZOO Inside" or "I'm a ZOO
keeper" etc.

- Please add Gateway Geomatics to the list of commercial support providers

Thanks!

-jeff