[ZOO-PSC] New Web Site review

Venkatesh Raghavan raghavan at media.osaka-cu.ac.jp
Sun Nov 8 16:50:30 PST 2015

Dear All,

I had requested for having a ZOO-PSC as per schedule below;

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?year=2015&month=11&day=12&hour=13&min=0&sec=0

I can make myself available for 45 minutes on the above date/time

Another alternative I suggest as below;

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?year=2015&month=11&day=16&hour=13&min=0&sec=0

Please let us know your availability.

Will create a wiki meeting page after [1] I get your response.
But the main agenda items could be

1) ZOO-WPS present status and new developments
2) Future plans
3) Other

Look forward to your early response.

Best