[ZOO-PSC] New Web Site review

Venkatesh Raghavan raghavan at media.osaka-cu.ac.jp
Thu Jan 21 15:34:09 PST 2016

Hi Nick,

Very best wishes for a Happy New Year to you
and all our PSC Members.

Thanks for your great job on the new ZOO-Project site.
The only addition that I would like to see is a link to
MapMint website somewhere (Maybe in the Related links).

As you have suggested, I think the new website can be
released as-is and we can work improvements as we
go along.

Best

Venka