[ZOO-PSC] Vote: Welcome Rémi Cresson as a new ZOO-Project developper

Fenoy Gerald gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr
Thu Apr 20 23:47:45 PDT 2017

Dear ZOO Tribal Council,
I would like to request you to vote for welcoming Rémi Cresson as an official ZOO-Project developper.

He has expressed interest and helped us already in the past, notably by reporting issue or success when using the OrfeoToolBox support in Zoo-Project. He has also proposed in the past additional support in the ZOO-Kernel for remote execution on HPC that you can find reference from here [1]. Not that he is involved in the OTB project already, you can see an announcement made in 2015 about a new OTB release from here [3].

His current proposal to customize styling of output geospatial data looks very promising and he is very motivated to help the project.

He will be a very good asset for project and the request for changes he has posted should be integrated to offer a better support for outputting geospatial data.

I hope we can gather votes in a timely manner.

I would like to add my first +1 to this motion.

Best regards

[1] http://zoo-project.org/trac/ticket/131
[2] https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/zoo-discuss/2017-April/001603.html
[3] https://www.orfeo-toolbox.org/author/rcresson/