[ZOO-PSC] Requesting funds to go the FOSS4G 2017

Fenoy Gerald gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr
Wed Jul 26 06:51:53 PDT 2017

Dear Jeff, Dear PSC members,
I tend to agree that Jeff should take advantage also of the funding in case the OSGeo board accept its use to reach the Boston FOSS4G.

I do agree also to welcome Jeff in the hotel room I have booked to make his stay more confortable. I think I can even ask for having a chair that my transform into bed at night.

I think that it makes sense to have Jeff along with me during this trip, I am pretty sure it will make my stay more confortable, less stressful and I am sure this way to have some fun during this conference period.

Still, I think we, as a PSC, should take the decision shortly to make sure we can ask the money to the OSGeo board in a timely manner in such a way that Jeff can buy his flight ticket as soon as possible.

So I hope we can handle this discussion really soon and make sure that our project will present during this event. Even if, this time, it is very tricky to go there for many of people from our community (speaking here about OSGeo as a whole and not only our ZOO-Project group).

I would like to hear other members on this matter.

Best regards,

Gérald Fenoy
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/User:Djay