[ZOO-PSC] ZOO-Project now listed on the OSGeo Service Providers tool

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Sat May 13 10:11:35 PDT 2017

On 2017-05-12 3:18 PM, Jeff McKenna wrote:
> This query displays all of the ZOO-Project service providers (we need
> more!!!!):   http://www.osgeo.org/search_profile?SET=1&MUL_TECH%5B%5D=00119
>
> If anyone needs help editing their entry, ping me on IRC.
>
> -jeff
>

> On 2017-05-12 3:04 PM, Jeff McKenna wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I've added ZOO-Project to the list of projects in the service providers
>> tool (http://www.osgeo.org/search_profile).  Please update your entry to
>> show that you are a service provider for the tribe!
>>

>> -jeff

sorry for all this noise:  I didn't hear back from anyone, so I manually
(spent effort reading the Drupal source on server, to figure out the
exact MySQL commands used in PHP) edited business entries for 'GeoLabs
SARL' & 'Georepublic' to add 'ZOO-Project' (just straight SQL commands).

k have a nice weekend all,

-jeff