[ZOO-PSC] [Zoo-discuss] ZOO-Project 1.7.0 release

Gérald Fenoy gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr
Sat Aug 31 04:28:16 PDT 2019

Dear Pablo,
sorry for late answer.

I just have figured out from where this date comes from. It is a pity actually cause it should have been updated for every single commit on the SVN server.  Nevertheless, the issue  is that the date is not stored in any documentation file but in breadcrumbs.html file [1] which is usually not modified when you update the documentation. I suppose  it is here for design purpose only.

Anyway, it should now be solved and we may think of adding the information about  how to update this file to update the Date shown then I guess it may help.

Best regards,

[1] http://www.zoo-project.org/trac/browser/trunk/docs/_themes/sphinx_rtd_theme/breadcrumbs.html

Gerald Fenoy
gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr