[ZOO-PSC] Students GSoC proposals accepted

Gérald Fenoy gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr
Tue May 7 02:15:09 PDT 2019

Dear ZOO-Project PSC, and users,
I inform you that both Fenil Mehta and Aditya Vitthalrao proposals to participate in the Google Summer of Code are approved.

They will respectively work on porting MapMint from Python 2.7.X to Python 3.X and Adding Augmented Reality (AR) support to the MapMint4ME Android Application.

I am very thankful to Rajat Shinde for his help in mentoring one project this year.

Also, I am very excited by both projects and have big expectation on the output of both GSoC.

We will keep you informed of the evolution of both projects on this mailing list from time to time.

Best regards,

Gérald Fenoy
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/User:Djay