[ZOO-PSC] Plan the next ZOO-Project PSC Meeting
gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr
Fri Nov 6 02:21:57 PST 2020
Dear PSC members,
You can find here a doodle link  for the next PSC meeting to happen.
If everyone accept, I would like to propose the traditional RC channel: #zoo-project @freenode.
By now, I propose the following agenda:
* Short presentation of the ongoing developments in the ZOO-Project,
* Next steps in the incubation process and organisation of a sprint,
* Possibility to use the Variable Naming section of the gdal RFC 8  for the ZOO-Kernel source code and integration in the documentation,
* Documentation effort especially about the new components using websocketd and services (not WPS) associated to the OGC API - Processes HTML UI,
* Migration of the current server to other services, for exemple using GitHub in place of Subversion for source code versioning system.
* Propose integration of new member in the PSC,
* Plan budget request for the next year.
Please feel free to add items to the agenda by replying to this email with you new item.
I hope we can make this next PSC meeting soon.
Chair, ZOO-Project PSC
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Zoo-psc