[ZOO-PSC] Please confirm your interest in ZOO-Project PSC

Gérald Fenoy gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr
Mon Oct 5 06:42:46 PDT 2020

Dear all,
Sorry for late reply.

Thanks a lot to everyone that has taken time to respond to this email.

I would like to thanks, at first, all the retiring PSC members for their active contributions all over the year in various ways. It was a great pleasure, not to say an honor, to work with you. I hope you had great time too.

To conclude this thread, I would like to thanks the remaining PSC members for continuing support and help for the project.

By today, we have now the ZOO PSC members as bellow:

 - Nicolas Bozon
 - Gérald Fenoy
 - Jeff McKenna
 - Venkatesh Raghavan
 - Angelos Tzosos

I updated the ZOO-Tribe page on the official web site.

Thanks again everyone, it is a great pleasure to work with you.

Have a great day ahead.

Best regards,

Gérald Fenoy
Chair, ZOO-Project PSC