[ZOO-PSC] Please confirm your interest in ZOO-Project PSC

Gérald Fenoy gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr
Wed Sep 16 03:12:38 PDT 2020

Dear Angelos,
Thanks for your answer and your question.

Actually, I plan to make modifications to the ZOO-Project code base and also continue the work started for the OGC API - Processes support. Maybe, it is also time to migrate to another hosting system for both the code source version system and the web site. Also, the OSGeo incubation is of importance for the project and PSC members can be part of it, for instance by voting on allocating budget to organize an incubation sprint. In consequence, the PSC members will be asked for participating in meetings for project organisation and planing purpose, ideas, insights and also votes on proposals for the next step of the project itself.

I think that a PSC member should consider himself as having the responsibility to help the project taking the right decisions to get in shape and grow for the next years to come.

So, the workload would be of few hours a month to review the proposals made and help in taking the right decision.

I hope we can count on you for this important step of the project.

Best regards,

Gérald Fenoy
Chair, ZOO-Project PSC