[ZOO-PSC] PSC meeting reminder

Gérald Fenoy gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr
Thu Feb 3 08:11:26 PST 2022

Dear Dimitri,
I was just informed that I will have another meeting that should end at 12:45 so, it seems difficult to have another meeting in the middle.

In case you would be available later the same day, we can have a short meeting together. This way I can report the progresses made on the OSGeo incubation side.

I hope to hear back from you.

Best regards,

Gerald Fenoy
Chair, ZOO-Project PSC