[ZOO-PSC] Next PSC meeting

Gérald Fenoy gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr
Mon Jan 3 00:19:04 PST 2022

Dear PSC Member,
First of all, I hope you are all doing great.

I wish you a great new 2022 year!

I confirm that the PSC meeting will happen on January 7th at 12 UTC.

Please, feel free to add/update your item to the meeting plan [1].

Best regards,

[1] https://github.com/ZOO-Project/ZOO-Project/wiki/PSC:-meetings:-PSCMeet30

Gerald Fenoy
Chair, ZOO-Project PSC