[ZOO-PSC] Next PSC meeting

Gérald Fenoy gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr
Fri Jan 7 05:25:31 PST 2022

Hi Dimitri,
Thanks for your email and your wishes.

I wish you a happy and healthy new year!

Unfortunately, we noticed your email a bit late today during the PSC meeting. In consequence, we would like to propose you to join the next PSC meeting which should happen on February 4th [1], same time.

Best regards,

[1] https://github.com/ZOO-Project/ZOO-Project/wiki/PSC:-meetings:-PSCMeet31

Gerald Fenoy
Chair, ZOO-Project PSC