[ZOO-PSC] OSGeo incubation motion: change mentor

Angelos Tzotsos tzotsos at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 09:35:12 PDT 2022

Hi all,

I am actually wondering what is the procedure to follow here.
I am not sure it is up to the PSC to make a motion on something related to
an OSGeo committee (the mentor is appointed by the incubation committee on
their motion for a project to enter incubation).
I will do some research on the topic and get back to you.

Best,
Angelos

On Tue, Sep 6, 2022 at 6:01 PM Rajat Shinde <rajatshinde2303 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Dear Gerald, All,
>
> +1
> I welcome this motion and support this.
>
> Thanks and regards,
> Rajat
> ZOO-Project PSC member
>

> On Tue, Sep 6, 2022 at 4:41 PM Gérald Fenoy <gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr>
> wrote:
>
>> Dear PSC members,
>> I would like you to vote on the following motion.
>>
>> For the OSGeo incubation process to speed up, I propose to change mentor
>> from Dimitris Kotzinos to Tom Kralidis.
>>
>> If this motion is accepted, I will take the action of sending an email to
>> Dimitris to inform him about out change proposal for him to accept
>> resigning from the mentor positon. Then, the second action will be to send
>> an email to Tom to inform that everything is in place to get thing moving
>> on.
>>
>> I hope to cast your votes soon.
>>
>> Best regards,
>>

>> Gerald Fenoy