[OSGeo Africa] Environmental Science's graduate with GIS

Percy Radebe percyradebe8 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 07:54:00 PDT 2016

Good day,

I am Percy Radebe from Pinetown, in KwaZulu-Natal. I finished my BSc in
Environmental Sciences (Life Stream) in 2014 and I have been looking for
employment, in particular Graduates Programmes for the past 18 months now
and no response I have ever received from the applications I submitted.

I am urging to peers to refer me to organizations that are currently
looking for graduates with GIS and does not have hands-on experience in
Science field. Can in it be a temporal position or permanent position, I am
fine with either one.

I hope you find the above in order.

Thanking you,

Percy Radebe