[OSGeo-Alberta] 2nd FOS GIS Calgary Group Meeting

Stefan Steiniger sstein at geo.uzh.ch
Wed May 19 17:18:23 EDT 2010

Dear all,

we have setup a doodle do determine the  next meeting  - end of May.
Please mark your preferred dates here:

http://www.doodle.com/2snsq8b55g8zswyy

For that meeting we have two topics so far:
- a presentation which gives an overview on free and open source desktop
GIS (30-40mins)
- formulation of the objectives of the group (remember we had a brain
storming last time on that)

If you  have additional topics, feel free to post them to Andrew, me or
the list,

The meeting is probably again at the University of Calgary.

cheers,
stefan

PS: our  OSGeo Alberta/Calgary wiki page (needs updated of course):
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Alberta_Chapter#Calgary