[OSGeo-Alberta] Re: 2nd FOS GIS Calgary Group Meeting - time

Stefan Steiniger sstein at geo.uzh.ch
Mon May 31 11:48:46 EDT 2010

Hei all,

it seems like my last message from Tuesday last week did not make it
through (can not even find it in my history nor the archive).

However, based on the poll/doodle results we have scheduled the next
meeting for tomorrow, Tuesday June 1st - 6 pm. I am sorry for this short
notice.

We plan to continue the discussion on the objectives of the group and I
will give a presentation about free desktop GIS (scheduling probably in
reverse order).

The meeting should take place at the UofC again, but we haven't got a
room yet. So I will send another email with that info, hopefully today.

cheers,
Stefan