[BuenosAires] [HOT] Tell Your Story (FOSS4G Buenos Aires 2013)

Fernando correo at fernando.com.ar
Tue Jan 22 10:26:26 PST 2013

Séverin,

Being that this event is firstly aimed to latinamerican and local
people, it would be just great that the presentation were in spanish.

If you already have your presentation in english, we could help in
translation.

How is your spoken spanish by the way?

I was also contacted by Julio Costa Zambelli from OSM Chile and Humberto
Yances from Colombia, they participate in HOT, so I will ask them if
they could team up with you in anyway to bypass language barriers, if any.

Thanks in advance,
Fernando.