[AtlanticCanada] meeting ideas

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Tue Jun 29 12:25:09 EDT 2010

Hello everyone,

Just to keep everyone in the loop, there has been some off-list
discussions about having a chapter meeting during the Geomatics Atlantic
event in October in Fredericton (http://www.geomaticsatlantic.com/).
We'd probably have a room with a projector and screen, and we'd hold it
in one of the evenings during that event.

What are everyone's thoughts on this?

Should we plan for a meeting before this also?

(by the way we're now in double digits for registration to this mailing
list, so please keep spreading the word about our chapter!  and don't be
shy to introduce yourself on this list, or forward interesting news items)

Thanks all.

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna