[AtlanticCanada] REMINDER: Tomorrow is the last day for FOSS5G abstracts

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Thu Apr 14 07:35:12 EDT 2011

Hello everyone in Atlantic Canada!

Tomorrow is the last day to submit a short abstract for a presentation
at the upcoming FOSS4G conference in Denver in September:
http://2011.foss4g.org/abstracts/

If you haven't been to an event, they are really special, a real energy
event unlike no other event that you've ever been to.

We could even submit an abstract on the formation of our chapter (unique
issues we face here, challenges, goals, ideas, working with the other
Canadian chapters etc).  If anyone is interested in that let me know!
(okay maybe it's a boring abstract, but I am open to ideas!)

Talk soon,

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna