[AtlanticCanada] REMINDER: Tomorrow is the last day for FOSS5G abstracts

Timothy Astle timothy.astle at caris.com
Thu Apr 14 08:03:09 EDT 2011

Haha, that's better than anything that I'd have time to come up with.

I would have normally been all over this, but I just had too much work
to deal with over the past few months.

On another note:  Are we going to schedule a second meeting (and if so,
where) with the focus on having you demonstrate MapServer?  =)

Tim

--
Timothy Astle, BCS <http://my.opera.com/tastle/blog/>
Web Development Manager

*Connect with CARIS*
Twitter <http://www.twitter.com/CARIS_GIS> LinkedIn
<http://www.linkedin.com/groups?mostPopular=&gid=3217878> FaceBook
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/CARIS-The-Marine-GIS-Experts/123907500987669?v=app_4949752878>
YouTube <http://www.youtube.com/user/CARISGIS>

Download your free copy of CARIS Easy View today!
www.caris.com/easyview <http://www.caris.com/easyview>

intended only for the addressee(s). If you are not the intended
recipient(s) please notify us by email reply. You should not use,
disclose, distribute or copy this communication if received in error.

Any views or opinions expressed in this email are solely those of the
author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. No binding
contract will result from this email until such time as a written
document is signed on behalf of the company.