[AtlanticCanada] Happy New Year

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Wed Jan 19 12:30:29 EST 2011

Hello everyone!

I want to wish everyone a happy and eventful 2011.

I wonder if we can break the ice as a chapter with a short workshop in
February or March.  I think we started to discuss this to choose a date,
but I wonder if we can get moving on this.

Also, I'd like to soon motion to the OSGeo Board that this chapter be
formally recognized (i.e. not just "in formation").  Maybe that would
help us attract some interest locally also.  I think we could plan to
approach the OSGeo Board with this in their February board meeting.

Thoughts?

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna