[AtlanticCanada] Fredericton's First OSM "Mappy" Hour

Timothy Astle timothy.astle at caris.com
Mon Jan 31 08:46:27 EST 2011

I'm fine with that.  I've already signed up for the OSM one, so another
meet and greet would be just par for the course. :-)

--
Timothy Astle, BCS <http://my.opera.com/tastle/blog/>
Web Development Manager

*Connect with CARIS*
Twitter <http://www.twitter.com/CARIS_GIS> LinkedIn
<http://www.linkedin.com/groups?mostPopular=&gid=3217878> FaceBook
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/CARIS-The-Marine-GIS-Experts/123907500987669?v=app_4949752878>
YouTube <http://www.youtube.com/user/CARISGIS>

Download your free copy of CARIS Easy View today!
www.caris.com/easyview <http://www.caris.com/easyview>

intended only for the addressee(s). If you are not the intended
recipient(s) please notify us by email reply. You should not use,
disclose, distribute or copy this communication if received in error.

Any views or opinions expressed in this email are solely those of the
author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. No binding
contract will result from this email until such time as a written
document is signed on behalf of the company.