[Aust-NZ] Incorporation of Aust-NZ chapter

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 23:25:35 EDT 2008

Specific director responsibilities are usually relatively small,
occasionally voting on proposal.

In practice, it is best if the committee is actively involved in OSGeo
 Aust-NZ activities.
>From a NZ perspective, it would be good to see involvement in OSGeo
evangelizing in New Zealand. Maybe speaking at conferences, or being
involved in OS projects, or organising FOSS4G, etc.