[Aust-NZ] Incorporation of Aust-NZ chapter

Mark Leslie mark.leslie at lisasoft.com
Tue Apr 1 23:35:03 EDT 2008

The activities you describe aren't the responsibility of the directors,
they're the responsibility of all members.

The directors should be able to choose their level of involvement to
some extent, but there will be 'official decisions' to be made, and
they'll need to be up to speed on the goings on.  The financial
administration of the organization seem to fall on the directors, but we
don't need all directors managing that.

--
Mark Leslie