[Aust-NZ] Incorporation of Aust-NZ chapter

Mark Leslie mark.leslie at lisasoft.com
Wed Apr 2 21:37:25 EDT 2008

One standard seems to be at least X positive votes with no negatives
(which must be justified for discussion).  Since we can't state some
ratio of the director voting, since we have none yet, shall we say 3
positives no negatives or something similar?
I have no problem having an open vote, but may think differently if my
name were on the list.  Having a closed vote precludes any discussion to
potentially resolve negative votes, but prevents some potential
embarrassment.  Does this seem like a reasonable tradeoff?

--
Mark Leslie
Geospatial Software Architect

Commercial Support for Geospatial Open Source Software