[Aust-NZ] Arramagong version 3.0rc1 ready, and viewable via a web page from VMWare server.

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 06:31:07 EST 2010

The arramagong 3.0rc1 build is complete.

I haven't checked anything yet, but people with a password can log in
and try out the Virtual Machine from a web page:
https://camilla.ardec.com.au:8333

It would be good to write a wiki on how to do this (hopefully someone
will step up to this).

Ask Hamish, Alex or myself for the password (we won't send to the
archived list). I'll be offline for 24 hours, so you are more likely to
get a response from Hamish or Alex.

--
Cameron Shorter
Geospatial Systems Architect