[Aust-NZ] qGIS - Nearmap Support

Alister Hood alister.hood at synergine.com
Thu Nov 11 22:38:17 EST 2010

Hi everyone,
Also, for commercial use it must not be "material to your business".
They define what this means, and give an example, but in some cases I
think it might be necessary to contact them to clarify where they draw
the line.

Regards,
Alister

about

<jnagy.82 at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>

> 			If anyone out there is a qGIS user or dabbler,
I've
> forked the openlayers plugin that allows Google / Yahoo / OSM to be
> used as a backdrop layer.
>
> 			For those of you that don't know, Nearmap is a
source of
> recently acquired high resolution Australian imagery with lax
licensing
> requirements.  My changes to the openlayers plugin include the ability
> to use Nearmap.com's growing imagery source as a backdrop layer within
> qGIS.
>
> 			Until the original author pulls in my changes,
you can
> download the plugin and install it from here:
> https://github.com/TheGeoist/qgis-openlayers-plugin
>
> 			Note: you must operate within the 900913
projection,