[Aust-NZ] Perth groups?

John Bryant johnwbryant at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 19:06:32 EDT 2011

Hi Cameron, thanks for the welcome.  Agreed, there's some affinity between
the 2 countries despite the language barrier... it felt like a parallel
universe my first trip to Aus!

My partner's from WA so we're looking to spend some time, around 4-5 months,
with the family.  We currently live in the Yukon so a few months out in the
winter is always a good idea!  I'm also looking at it as a great opportunity
to get involved in a larger geospatial community.

Unsure as of yet what work opportunities will come my way, keeping my eyes
open though.  I have dual Canadian/Australian citizenship so no need to
worry about work visas (fortunately!  I've paid my dues through years of
immigration paperwork...).

Any suggestions would be most welcome...

Cheers
John