[Aust-NZ] Perth groups?

Ross Johnson rossgo at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 25 20:45:08 EDT 2011

Hi John,

Welcome - if your relatively new to Perth and want to get up to speed with spatial matters, I suggest you subscribe
to WALIS's monthly e-news: http://www.walis.wa.gov.au/news/enews/newsletter.2011-08-31.6646839156
and join their LinkedIn Group: http://au.linkedin.com/pub/walis-office/24/1ab/887

Best regards,
Ross

Ross Johnson
Land Information Officer - City of Ryde Council
NSW Committee member - Surveying and Spatial Sciences Institute (SSSI)
Local Government representative - NSW Spatial Council Metadata Working Group
Tel: 61 414 898 035
Web: http://au.linkedin.com/in/rosscjohnson