[Aust-NZ] Upcoming OSGeo Chapter in the Central North Island

Tim-Hinnerk Heuer heuert at landcareresearch.co.nz
Wed Aug 14 17:33:56 PDT 2013

Hi,

I agree that this could be under the aus/nz group banner. I'm all for less bureaucracy and a more complimentary group rather than having yet another group. However, we would like to plan a meetup here in Palmerston North on the 28/08. If you want to join us you are more than welcome. Let us know if you can make it to the pub or if you can join our hangout and give us your information so we can invite you. The other option would be a public hangout that people can join if they like and that could be streamed to YouTube.

We're all about collaboration so please don't take this as a threat to existing groups.

Regards
Tim