[Aust-NZ] Upcoming OSGeo Chapter in the Central North Island

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Thu Aug 15 18:48:33 PDT 2013

If you are interested Mark Leslie has paid for the meetup space (
http://www.meetup.com/osgeo-aust-nz/)  for another 6 months, and you would
be able to setup an additional page for New Zealand. A couple other parties
have also offered to keep it going if it is of interest to the community.

That said they have gone real light on the procedure for establishing a
group, just add a page to the OSGeo wiki:
- http://www.osgeo.org/content/chapters/index.html

(Indeed we can mark the AusNZ group as established, as they have relaxed
the requirements)