[Aust-NZ] website for FOSS4G-SOTM

Alex Leith alexgleith at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 02:22:15 PST 2017

Sounds awesome to me!

It'd be good to start a document with core functionality that is likely to
be required.

I imagine ticketing should be handled with a third party system, like
eventbrite or similar.

But if we want something more complicated than Google Drive's Forms for
abstracts and presenters, as well as maybe setting up an interactive
timetable, that'd be great.

Anyhow, in principle, I think it would be great if you can help, Cholena!

On Mon, 11 Dec 2017 at 21:11 cholena <cholena at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I just wanted to register my interest in volunteering to build a website
> for the conference. I am an experienced Drupal dev and I'd be keen to build
> the website using the same Drupal distro that is being used for the current
> FOSS4G NA site. (ie http://usecod.com/). I attended FOSS4G in Portland a
> couple of years back, and I'm also connected to this planning process
> through my partner, John Bryant.
>
> Let me know if you are keen and I can get started building out a splash
> page and basic shell once there are some design elements to work with. I
> can provide some example sites I've built and worked on if you'd like.
>
> Cheers,
> Cholena

Alex Leith
0419 189 050