[Aust-NZ] website for FOSS4G-SOTM

cholena cholena at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 02:10:38 PST 2017

Hi All,

I just wanted to register my interest in volunteering to build a website
for the conference. I am an experienced Drupal dev and I'd be keen to build
the website using the same Drupal distro that is being used for the current
FOSS4G NA site. (ie http://usecod.com/). I attended FOSS4G in Portland a
couple of years back, and I'm also connected to this planning process
through my partner, John Bryant.

Let me know if you are keen and I can get started building out a splash
page and basic shell once there are some design elements to work with. I
can provide some example sites I've built and worked on if you'd like.

Cheers,
Cholena